After his career-best performance in Sakhavu, young superstar Nivin Pauly will be back to silver-screen on September 1 with Njandukalude Naatil Oridavela. The movie produced by Nivin under the banner Pauly JR Pictures will be distributed by E4 Entertainment and Studio 11 Release.
Here’s why you should watch the movie with your family this Onam.
- Nivin Pauly will be at his witty best as Kurien Chacko – a day-dreamer who is desperate to get married. The suave Kurien’s character will surely be Nivin’s best role after his career best performance in Sakhavu which was released in April this year.
- Veteran actress Shanthi Krishna makes a return to silver-screen after 19 years. She plays Nivin’s mother in the film.
- The young Altaf Salim will mark his debut as writer-director while actress Ahaana Krishna returns to Mollywood after her phenomenal performance in Njan Steve Lopez.
- From being a doctor, a model and now an actress, Aishwarya Lekshmi will make her debut in Njandukalude Naatil Oridavela.
- Justin Varghese who made his entry as music composer is already making waves. The song Enthaavo from Njandu is already a hit among cinema lovers.